Why to choose the IsoShell building system?
To help you to make your decision, we composed a list for you from the most important characteristics of the IsoShell system.renewable energy product sustainable future homes energy saving building technology The construction with IsoShell: cost-effective (it costs as much as the conventional building systems) fast, clean and precise (debris-free installation of the conduits) Your new home will be: lasting value, durable (Solid construction, extra thermal insulation) low energy consumption. (inner and outer insulating crust) And if that was not enough, beside all of that the IsoShell Ltd: Provides advanced technology, and if requested provides expert support. (planning, implementation, loan administration, tender writing) Provides solid structure to your home Allows the development of a pleasant living space.
- Using our wall system, we can achieve higher insulating value with the same amount of thickness.
- Compared to walls with equal thermal insulating capacity, we gain area, which can be up to 5 sq on a 100 sq large floor area!
- Our ribbed slab system requires unfrequented formwork, which allows further cost savings.
• Fewer people are able to build in less time a house with the same floor area.
COST-EFFECTIVE CONSTRUCTIONThe cost-effectiveness expresses on what cost the same efficacy can be achieved. The most cost-effective process technology is the one with which we can achieve the highest results with the lowest costs. Using our system, due to its perfect thermal insulating capacity, with the same amount of energy, more than twice the effect can be obtained than with conventional structures. The question may arise in many builders, that if something is so much better, then it must be more expensive as well. Using our masonry, there is no need for subsequent thermal insulation, and the structure-building is faster beside of the area gain due to the thin wall structure. The masonry consists the 6-8% of the costs of a building, thus it does not have a great impact, however the use of the appropriate system allows important savings in long-term on the operating costs.
Quick, clear and precise
- Our wall Systems is a permanent heat insulating shuttering, in this way we can build structure and take care of the insulation in one step.
- The elements can be connected without any adhesive or other auxiliary material; our qualified implementers can build the exterior wall structure of a house of 100m2 floor area, even within 3 months.
- The cutting of our elements do not make any noise, and there is only a minimal waste.
- The building services engineering jobs can be done quickly and free of rubbish.
- The elements can be connected like “Lego”, without the use of any adhesive material, they have an exact size, with IsoShell the right angle remains a right angle.
QUICK AND EASY CONSTRUCTIONThe size of our elements is different from most of the ICF/insulating concrete form/ products, available on the European market. Due to our development, three pieces of building blocks make a square meter, so that we can say that we move faster with the placement of the cells. The masonry work can be carried out even within three days! The ring beam- and lintel elements have the same thickness than the wall panels, eliminating the need for boards to reach the outer wall surface, thereby saving time, the construction becomes simpler and the quantities are easily controllable. Due to the easy material handling of our elements, fewer people are needed for the construction of the structure, which also reduces the construction costs and expenditures. Our blocks dispose of plastic dividing-ribs instead of the first, outdated polystyrene dividing-ribs, for this reason they can be exposed to a much greater load, concrete pressure, during the implementation process. A cross-linked structure will not be formed, thus we can obtain better results regarding sound insulation and fire protection. With the special design of the plastic ribs, the concrete masonry cast is uniformly distributed. The masonries can be cut every 5cm, they can be sluiced, in this way the cutting waste can be reduced even down to zero. Using our construction system, any layout is feasible. With the help of a hot knife the place of the mechanical tubes can be easily excised, thus resulting in a clear, precise and waste-free workflow. With the help of our special parapet element, the cold bridge free, advanced rim installation of the doors can be realized in one step.
durable and long lasting value
- The houses built with the IsoShell system, dispose of an excellent thermal insulation, due to their reinforced concrete structure, they are more solid and resisting to earth movements than the houses built in a conventional way.
- The heating and cooling costs of an IsoShell house can be lower even by 60-70%. For this reason, they retain their value on a long term in the real estate market!
A DURABLE HOME OF A LONG LASTING VALUEOne of the most important decisions of our life is the selection of our home, which everyone considers on a long term. Every person is different and has a unique style, and their needs vary as well. In order to develop the perfect living space, which is corresponding to all our aspects and which is meeting our highest expectations, we have to think of building our own home. The IsoShell team is ready to give advices for the builder already at the site selection, in order to be able to propose and provide the best solution. The basic material of our system is the Neopor, the special age-and rot-resistant properties of which, make the isolation long-lasting and reliable. Under the current circumstances of the real estate market, only the A+ or passive houses can be considered to dispose of a long lasting value. The family homes and condominiums built with the IsoShell system, largely meet the current and future demands for energy requirements.
- Our buildings have perfect thermal insulation, and their energy consumption is very low. The buildings built with IsoShell system have a low to zero energy consumption due to their internal and external thermal insulation, and can be easily turn into a passive house.
- By using less heating material, the carbon dioxide emission is reduced as well.
LOW-ENERGY CONSUMPTION HOMEDue to the inner insulation layer of our masonry, there is no wasted energy for tempering the walls, thereby the building can be rapidly heated up and less energy is necessary to obtain the proper temperature of the interior living space. Using our system, due to its perfect thermal insulating capacity, with the same amount of energy used, more than twice the effect can be obtained, than with conventional structures. Our Neopor ® building material contains tiny graphite particles that reflect thermal radiation, and lend a silver-gray sparkle to the material. These infrared absorbers and reflectors enhance the insulating capacity, and therefore the insulating boards made of Neopor can be 20% thinner than the ones made of Styrofoam ®. The advanced Neopor is far superior to any other material, regarding the thermal insulation capacity. This measure is benefiting regarding the environmental balance as well. Due to the significant raw material savings, fewer natural resources are needed, furthermore due to the insulation, the CO2 emission can be reduced, which is a valuable contribution to the climate protection.
Offers advanced technology and if required provides expert support
- The raw material of the IsoShell system is the NEOPOR developed by BASF, and it is the top-advanced achievement of the polystyrene based thermal insulating materials.
- Using the building elements of IsoShell, we can build family houses complying with the new, stricter energy requirements and regulations that will be introduced in 2020.
MODERN TECHNOLOGY EXPERT SUPPORTDue to our achievements, the IsoShell masonry system is the most advanced ICF technology, available in Hungary at this time. The implementation process is shorter, as already three pieces make a square meter. Due to the special design of the massive plastic ribs, it can be filled with concrete pump, providing passage to the concrete, so that it minimizes the errors of the implementation process. Due to the special connection of the cells, it shows a high degree of stability, even before the concrete is filled. The walling element, the ring-beam and lintel elements connect to each other with an rabbet system, increasing the structural stability. The system allows an advanced installation of the doors in one step, with the special parapet element. The masonries can be cut every 5cm; they can be sluiced, in this way minimalizing the cutting waste. Due to its custom size, our ring beam element is compatible with all mounted monolithic slabs, of up to 25 cm thickness. Our raw material, the Neopor is the latest type among the polystyrenes; we will shortly describe its features in the followings: The Neopor® contains graphite particles which reflect heat, thus providing an almost 20% better thermal insulation to our elements. This advantage is benefiting regarding the environmental balance as well. The Neopor IsoShell products do not contain any halogenated hydrocarbon or other halogenated cell gas, as their cell gas is ordinary air, they retain their heat conductivity during the entire life of the building. Due to the significant raw material savings, fewer natural resources are necessary; moreover, due to the insulation the CO2 emission can be reduced, which means valuable contribution to the climate protection. Thanks to the flame retardant property of the BASF material, the IsoShell cells are self-extinguishing, they do not burn. The good insulation also protects our environment: we use 50-70% less a year from the finite energy reserves of our World. Provides solid structure to your home
- The houses built with IsoShell system are 5 times stronger than the buildings of conventional structures.
SOLID STRUCTUREThe houses built with IsoShell system are more than 5 times stronger than the buildings of conventional structures. Due to the special connection of the cells, it shows a high degree of stability even before the concrete is filled. The walling elements, the ring beam and lintel elements connect to each other with a rabbet system, increasing the structural stability. Allows the creation of a pleasant living space
- Thanks to the system’s internal insulating layer, the surface of the walls are not cold.
The ICF building system is a globally recognized construction technology that was been developed in Germany, nearly sixty years ago.The main difference of the system, compared to conventional masonry, which is as well its biggest advantage, is that we take care of the superstructure and the thermal insulation in one single step during the construction, saving in this way time and energy. Find out more!